Collected by Lallaine Santos Reyes
131 Discovery Rd, Hopewell Cape, NB E4H 4Z5, Canada
Ever wonder what the bottom of the Bay of Fundy looks like? Just wait a few hours and you’ll find out at the Hopewell Rocks. Check the tide timetable and follow the trail to the lookout point. Head down the stairs and soon you’ll be walking on the...
Alma, NB, Canada
Stop and stay at Fundy National Park, New Brunswick’s first National Park. Running along the perimeter of the Bay of Fundy means beautiful hikes and trails. We did a small hike to a waterfall and covered bridge with our short time in the area....
St. Martins, NB, Canada
Less than an hour's drive from Saint John, the picture-perfect fishing village of St. Martins on the Bay of Fundy boasts pristine beaches and a busy harbor that empties of water when the tide goes out. Tidal charts let walkers know the best time...
5171 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2T 1R9, Canada
The perfect mix of a restaurant and a drinking spot, Hotel Herman on Boulevard Saint-Laurent in Mile End is ideal for either a three-course feast or a quick glass with a side of nibbles. The kitchen specializes in sophisticated, fresh dishes like...
Bay of Fundy, Musquash, NB, Canada
On the fourth day of Michael’s itinerary, you’ll cross the Bay of Fundy to New Brunswick and head to St. Andrew’s by-the-Sea. This seaside town has been one of Canada’s most popular resort destinations for more than a century. It will also serve...
- 1 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 2 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country
- 5 Travel News Choo-Choo Choose This Last-Minute Amtrak Sale for a Valentine’s Day Gift