Collected by AFAR Explorer
PORAT 00, Biševo, 21485, Biševo, Croatia
If you are able to tour the Pakleni Islands near Hvar in Croatia ask to be taken to Bisevo to see the blue grotto. Once you are there you will be taken in a small embarkation as the entrance to the cave is only 1.5 meters high. Once you enter your...
Stradun 21, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
There is no shortage of adjectives which have been employed to describe the shimmering splendor of Dubrovnik. Few places measure up in the sparkle department to this utterly charming fortified town which sits on the coast of southern Dalmatia. To...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico