easter europe trip
Collected by Niki Mohrlant
Naglių g. 8, Nida 93123, Lithuania
Nida is a lovely Lithuanian resort town located on the Curonian Spit, a 60-mile sliver of land that separates the freshwater Curonian Lagoon from the Baltic Sea. A summer getaway popular among Lithuanians, Russians, and Germans, the region is...
From the city of Klaipeda take a 15 minute ferry ride to the Curonian Spit. This piece of land separates the Curonian Lagoon from the Baltic Sea and is shared between Lithuania and Kaliningrad (Russia). Walk the long beaches or stay in the fishing...
The Hill of Crosses (Kryzių Kalnas in Lithuanian) is a pilgrimage site for Lithuanians, eighty percent of whom are Catholic. Atop a small hill, located 12 kilometers north of the city of Šiauliai, are thousands upon tens of thousands upon hundreds...
Wiesern 48, 5754 Hinterglemm, Austria
Josef Kroll has reimagined his family’s 14th-century estate in the Hinterglemm valley and turned it into a modern, 24-suite hotel. Its outstanding restaurant serves updated versions of classic dishes using meat, vegetables, and fruit from...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna