Collected by Margarida Girão
In 2004 I taught Multimedia and Design at The National University of East-Timor. I went to Timor because of a mistake. A friend sent me an email that it wasn't for me. FUP (Portuguese Universities Federation) was looking for university staff to...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania