East Meets West: Asian Food in Scottsdale
Collected by Katarina Kovacevic , AFAR Local Expert
Thai, Japanese, and Vietnamese restaurants in Scottsdale
8787 N Scottsdale Rd #104, Scottsdale, AZ 85253, USA
When Soi 4 Bangkok burst onto the local dining scene a few years ago, it did so with a flurry of accolades from one of the area’s toughest food critics. Since then, it’s gained a very loyal following and become one of Scottsdale’s worthiest places...
7131 E Main St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
It’s been said that one of the best ways to judge a Thai restaurant is by the quality of its Tom Ka Gai soup. If that’s truly the case, then Malee’s Thai Bistro is one for the history books. It’s been on the Scottsdale dining map since 1987 and...
7299 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85253, USA
Roka Akor has a small selection of maki rolls, but really it’s a sashimi-lover’s dream with fresh big eye tuna, yellowtail, sweet shrimp and more. Sashimi can obviously get a bit pricey, so I’d recommend supplementing your order...
7277 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
2765 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257, USA
Noodles Ranch is a completely casual, hole-in-the-wall Vietnamese spot that draws local in with its pho. You can choose a vegetarian or seafood option, or select proteins like lean sirloin, beef meatballs, and white meat chicken. Prices at this...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum