East Coast Trips
Collected by firstname.lastname@example.org
Mt Katahdin, Northeast Piscataquis, ME 04462, USA
There is little to say about Katahdin. It is far from easy to get to the top (about a 5 mile hike each way with an elevation change in excess of 4,000 feet), but the views are stunning. It's the northern terminus of the Appalachian Trail for a...
5195 Old North Rd, Southold, NY 11971, USA
While spending a long summer weekend in Greenport and visiting some of the larger wineries on the north fork of Long Island, we found this small winery run - as the name implies - by one woman and her daughter. This is the winery's tasting room.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys