east coast trip
Collected by Clara Kim
312 Wickenden St, Providence, RI 02903, USA
While visiting a friend in Providence, I was taken to The Duck & Bunny for tea and lavander Cupcakes (there are many other options as well for diverse tastes). The atmosphere was both fun and welcoming and eveything was delicious. It was so...
230 Westminster St, Providence, RI 02903, USA
I spent that saturday meandering down the street browsing all of the booths the local artists and business owners had set up. On display were authentic sketches, prints, jewelry, vintage and handmade clothing, handbags, and much more. I took home...
51 N 12th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
When I was a kid eating my favorite comfort food, Campbell’s tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich, I could never have imagined anything better. But the future is here, and there is MeltKraft, a sandwich shop that has taken the grilled...
204 S 17th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
Voted Philly’s best French bakery, Miel is a charming and comfortable café that serves great coffee, inexpensive lunch options (hot and cold sandwiches, and soup), and of course, the best pastries. Get here early or the croissants will be gone!...
130 S 19th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
Philly boasts many fine coffee shops, but La Colombe is actually a coffee shop and a roaster of premium coffees. In my humble opinion, their coffee blends are the best available anywhere. Founded in Philadelphia and strictly fair trade, La Colombe...
- 1 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa
- 2 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 3 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 4 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 5 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast