Collected by Bruno Henderyckx
Beacon Hill, Boston, MA, USA
April's first sunset, as viewed from Beacon Hill. Of all the cities I have lived in, Boston has the finest sunsets. The colors are brilliant and the light bounces off the brownstones in most unexpected ways. So when you are in Boston, find out...
35 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5V 2P2, Canada
These guys know coffee and they do it right. The space is Scandinavian minimalist minus the ginormous mural of a hammer-wielding Thor. In addition to your espresso, there's a number of paninis and delightful desserts that change on a regular...
Parkdale, Toronto, ON, Canada
This west-end 'hood used to be a swanky waterfront spot until the Gardiner Expressway was built, drawing a working-class community. A bit of an unraveling followed, and it wasn't until recently that Parkdale got its groove back. Now the...
15 Channel Center St, Boston, MA 02210, USA
Boston is having a moment with juice. You can find creative combinations all over the city. Nourish Your Soul was the first cold-press bar to open in Boston. Its menu includes seven variations on green juice alone. My favorite in this category is...
100 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
The recently opened Boston Public Market is the only year round indoor market in the country to feature exclusively New England vendors. The bounty of 35 businesses representing farms, makers and food producers offers a cross section of all things...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign