Collected by Bruno Henderyckx
Beacon Hill, Boston, MA, USA
April's first sunset, as viewed from Beacon Hill. Of all the cities I have lived in, Boston has the finest sunsets. The colors are brilliant and the light bounces off the brownstones in most unexpected ways. So when you are in Boston, find out...
35 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5V 2P2, Canada
These guys know coffee and they do it right. The space is Scandinavian minimalist minus the ginormous mural of a hammer-wielding Thor. In addition to your espresso, there's a number of paninis and delightful desserts that change on a regular...
Parkdale, Toronto, ON, Canada
This west-end 'hood used to be a swanky waterfront spot until the Gardiner Expressway was built, drawing a working-class community. A bit of an unraveling followed, and it wasn't until recently that Parkdale got its groove back. Now the...
15 Channel Center St, Boston, MA 02210, USA
Boston is having a moment with juice. You can find creative combinations all over the city. Nourish Your Soul was the first cold-press bar to open in Boston. Its menu includes seven variations on green juice alone. My favorite in this category is...
100 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
The recently opened Boston Public Market is the only year round indoor market in the country to feature exclusively New England vendors. The bounty of 35 businesses representing farms, makers and food producers offers a cross section of all things...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna