Collected by Elsa N
Benrather Schloßallee 100-108, 40597 Düsseldorf, Germany
Schloß Benrath is a perfect way to enjoy your day. You can take a tour for a few Euros and learn about the Schloß. It feels as if you are stepping back in time. Afterwards, spend some time walking the park behind the Schloß. Visiting here is a...
Heumarkt 50, 50667 Köln, Germany
One of the best Christmas markets in Europe is in Cologne. The market is open right next to the Cathedral and it is open from the 25th of November till the 23rd of December. Gluhwine, ornaments, great food and allot of Christmas spirit is what you...
Neuenhöfer Allee 65, 50935 Köln, Germany
A few steps from Beethoven Park and a convenient S-Bahn stop (Line 9, Mommsenstr) makes this an ideal location to put some distance between you and the city, and do what the locals do. The beer garden is set next to a private tennis club and...
Am Schokoladenmuseum 1A, 50678 Köln, Germany
Chocoholics rejoice! Cologne is home to the particularly popular & rather unusual Museum of Chocolate. Who would not be excited about visiting a chocolate factory, especially one that allows you to drink from a warm chocolate spring? Since its...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now