Collected by Dushane Ramsay
Dushane Ramsay′s Wishlist
Junín 1760, C1113 CABA, Argentina
Sometimes travel is about having faith. I was in Buenos Aires waiting. The month before I had quit my job and bought a ticket to Argentina with frequent flyer miles in hopes to do research for a book I was writing. None of my plans had...
Camino del Trabajo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
We took a Graffitimundo tour of Palermo in Buenos Aires that was great and highly recommended to anyone who wants to see a different part of the city. In addition to seeing tons of cool and beautiful graffiti, we also met some artists and they...
Puente de la Mujer, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Av. Alicia Moreau de Justo 1714, Buenos Aires, Argentina
One of my favorite things about traveling is the food. So many cultures around the globe are defined by their unique cuisine. When it comes to meat I don't think Argentina can be beat. I did some online research on the topic and most gastronomy...
Paraguay 1399, C1057AAU CABA, Argentina
The train in Buenos Aires is clean and takes you pretty much anywhere on the grid for less than 2 pesos. It’s a great deal! Cab’s are extremely cheap in the city and there's no real need to take the train, but for some reason I think hopping on...
Av. Santa Fe 1860, C1124 CABA, Argentina
Where in the world can you read Shakepeare's famous plays while on a stage, or in the box, and pretend to be the Bard while reading about the Bard? Only one place that I know of, El Ateneo in Buenos Aires in the neighborhood of Barrio Norte....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019