Collected by John Oseid, AFAR Local Expert
Overlooking a reservoir from its handsome stone facility, the Kokomani Winery, just inland from Durrës, is a popular place to pick up north coast regional wines like the fruity red Shesh i zi or dry white Shesh i bardhe. Olive trees and tables...
Rruga Albanopolis, Krujë, Albania
A hodgepodge of artisan goods and fine handicrafts, from brass trays and woven shawls to antique musical instruments, is sold in the old bazaar of the ancient town of Krujë, near Tirana. Along the cobblestone Rruga Albanopoli, with its soaring...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village