Collected by Jenna Binion
Crijevićeva ul. 9, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Climb the grand baroque staircase and pass the Jesuit church, cross Gundulić Square, and follow the COLD DRINKS WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VIEW signs. Then, yes, walk through the walls. Buža translates to “a hole-in-the-wall,” and a...
Ul. Miha Pracata 4, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Croatian made jewelry is unique, intricate, and has a long history. Many of the jewelry store owners have family heirlooms of jewelry, metalwork, swords, and pistols dating hundreds of years back on display. Treat yourself to a story of local...
Prijeko bb, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
As a gluten-intolerant eater and ‘selectarian’ exploring the Balkans (a region that favors pork, beef, and bread), I was ecstatic to dine at Nishta's Restaurant, which is in the heart of Dubrovnik's Old Town. My husband and I feasted upon the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna