Collected by Daniela Tofano
List of to do's
Crijevićeva ul. 9, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
There’s no denying that Dubrovnik is a gem of a city – lots of things to do and see but, if you go any time starting in May, it can also be sweltering hot. The cool blue waters of the Adriatic Sea will look ever so inviting but there are the old...
Zeljarica ul. 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Nested between the cliffs of the Lovrijenac (the Dubrovnik Castle) and the American College of Management and Technology (yes, that one) is a beach that everybody misses in their attempts to find the best spot in Dubrovnik to catch some rays. Sure...
Ul. od Puča 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
This 18th-century hotel at the foot of the Stradun (the polished-limestone pedestrian thoroughfare in the heart of Dubrovnik’s Old Town) is set on a small square in close proximity to the city’s most famous sights and museums. Once...
Ul. Pred Dvorom, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Don't pay for water in Dubrovnik, you'd be wasting money and an opportunity to drink some great tasting natural spring water. Bring a small water bottle and fill up as needed from the ornately carved fountains around town. The grandest fountain,...
Ul. od Tabakarije 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Near Old Town, but tucked away from the busy summertime crowds, is Restaurant Orhan. Best seat in the house is at one of the waterfront tables under their outdoor covered terrace, where you can leisurely indulge in a fresh meal, all while taking...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico