Collected by Terry Welsh
years of Venetian influence have helped create the amazing gem of walled Dubrovnik in Croatia. we were touring the palace/historic administrative center and were prohibited from photography - but I wanted a sense of the history and culture and...
Get off the touristy streets and wander around the neighborhoods of the old town of Valletta. Take in the beautiful wooden balconies that stretch around corners and cross over cobblestone streets. But be prepared for some hill work—this old city...
244 Republic, Il-Belt Valletta VLT 1114, Malta
Stop in for an espresso or cappuccino at the opulent Café Cordina (a local and tourist hangout near the Cathedral on Republica Street). I suggest you pass by all of the tourists sitting outside and instead have your coffee the local way: standing...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna