Dublin - September 2015
Collected by M P
College Green, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
The Book of Kells is an illustrated Latin manuscript of the four Gospels, probably written in the early ninth century. It's on display, along with other beautifully ornate manuscripts, in the Old Library of Trinity College, Dublin. The display is...
31 Leeson Cl, Dublin 2, D02 CP70, Ireland
Located down a lane in Dublin’s city center, this boutique hotel provides breakfast each morning in the carriage house or the conservatory. Delia Behan bakes fresh brown bread daily to accompany such cooked-to-order options as a full Irish...
Dublin Castle, Dame St, Dublin, Ireland
The skies above Dublin may often be grey but the grass at Dubh Linn Gardens couldn't be greener. My intro to this area started with a stroll through The Dublin Castle (the stone building in the far side of the photo to the left) and ended at one...
5 Moat Ln, Clontarf, Dublin, D03 R2C7, Ireland
Howth is a small district of northern Dublin that originally was a small fishing village. It's a great location away from the hustle and bustle of Dublin, especially if you are looking for a nice, quiet walk and some good fish and chips. Our...
23-27 Molesworth Street, Dublin 2, D02 DT80, Ireland
It was a busy day on the way to Phoenix Park in Ireland, but a great time to watch musicians play their muse for us. Phoenix Park has been around for hundreds of years and is beautifully wooded. Any art lover will find inspiration here—from the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys