Dublin Like a Local
Collected by Katherine Kneier, AFAR Staff
at College Green, Westmoreland Street, Dublin, Ireland
While stayin in Dublin I stayed at the Westin, which is in the heart of the city…walking distance from Grafton Street, Trinity College, Temple Bar, etc. It was so much fun walking out the door and knowing that we were in the middle of it all. It...
St James's Gate, Ushers, Dublin 8, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Best bar in the world? Debatable. Freshest Guinness on earth? No doubt. An expedition to the Gravity Bar at St. James's Gate, perched atop the venerated Guinness Storehouse, was the perfect way to cap our Irish escapades. The storehouse, including...
11-13 Suffolk St, Dublin 2, Ireland
About twelve years ago I lived in Dublin, where I studied literature at Trinity College. The reading lists were long, and as such, I had a lot of time to read books over cups of tea and pints of cider. One of my favorite places to grab a bite was...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local