Collected by AFAR Traveler
Custom House Quay, North Dock, Dublin 1, Ireland
When in Dublin city centre, it's hard to miss the Jeanie Johnston tall ship which is tied to a quay on Dublin's River Liffey. The ship is actually a replica of a ship which transported emigrants to Canada during the Great Famine, taking a total of...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now