Collected by Catherine Meek
21 Fleet St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
This Temple Bar area in central Dublin is nicknamed "Temple Barf" due to all the bars and the drunk tourists who pay for overpriced Guinness within them. I was enjoying a pint of the dark stuff in the Palace Bar when two young women from Norway...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna