Dublin et les environs (ou bien L'Irlande)
Collected by MAGGIE R.
10 S Lotts Rd, Dublin, Ireland
For weekend brunch at Foodgame (in Dublin 4), try the homemade soda bread with tomato soup or a ham and cheese omelet. Other daily baked goods include scones, cakes, and pies. In a land of tea, this small, quirky cafe is a favorite for its quality...
11-13 Suffolk St, Dublin 2, Ireland
After browsing Avoca’s store full of Irish-made gifts, housewares, and clothes, follow locals down the stairs into the food hall. Order a pot of tea and a scone with cream and jam, or buy a loaf of brown bread for a picnic in nearby St. Stephen’s...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter