Collected by Dan Schweichler
Twilfit House Jervis St, North City, Dublin, Ireland
With its tumultuous history, the Irish often had nothing but stories, tales, and conversations to carry their legacies forward. The tradition of magic, wonder, and imagination has been a gift passed from one generation to the next. As evident in...
32 O'Connell Street Lower, North City, Dublin 1, Ireland
A quiet Saturday morning with the "Monument of Light" beaming with pride in downtown Dublin. It is a 121.2 meters (398 feet) conical spire made of stainless steel and is located on O'Connell Street. Garbage is scattered all over the sidewalk from...
15 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, Ireland
The Irish Times called it, “Dublin’s best museum experience.” With three floors of exhibition space and over 5,000 artifacts donated by the public, the Little Museum shows visitors the history of Dublin in the 20th Century. A...
College Green, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Pass through the iconic arched doorway at College Green and enter the elegant quads, handsome architecture and verdant lawns of Trinity College, one of Ireland's most prestigious universities. Among its many attributes is the atmospheric...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019