Collected by Julia Keller
22 Henry St, North City, Dublin 1, Ireland
Delicious restaurant in downtown Dublin. Recommended to us by a local streetwear company owner, (Project A for those of you wondering). Reasonably priced, delicious food, many locals. Steaks and family style dinners are the name of the game here....
Fun place to stay and experience Irish culture. Walk to the local pub for a pint. Listen to the music, traditional or folk. Stay for a while, the landscape outside the town is gorgeous and plentiful. Most travellers pass through for only a day so...
Ballymount, Fox-And-Geese, Dublin 22, Ireland
Delicious and a wee bit bizarre ice cream flavors. Great customer service, they are more than willing to give small tastes of their ice cream and give recs for which flavors go best together. (A size small gets you two scoops). We got brown bread...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys