Collected by Julia Keller
22 Henry St, North City, Dublin 1, Ireland
Delicious restaurant in downtown Dublin. Recommended to us by a local streetwear company owner, (Project A for those of you wondering). Reasonably priced, delicious food, many locals. Steaks and family style dinners are the name of the game here....
Fun place to stay and experience Irish culture. Walk to the local pub for a pint. Listen to the music, traditional or folk. Stay for a while, the landscape outside the town is gorgeous and plentiful. Most travellers pass through for only a day so...
Ballymount, Fox-And-Geese, Dublin 22, Ireland
Delicious and a wee bit bizarre ice cream flavors. Great customer service, they are more than willing to give small tastes of their ice cream and give recs for which flavors go best together. (A size small gets you two scoops). We got brown bread...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2History + CulturePortugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 5Exceptional Travel ExperiencesThe True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is