Collected by Jill Parker
11-13 Suffolk St, Dublin 2, Ireland
About twelve years ago I lived in Dublin, where I studied literature at Trinity College. The reading lists were long, and as such, I had a lot of time to read books over cups of tea and pints of cider. One of my favorite places to grab a bite was...
47-48 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland
A Temple Bar crawl is practically a rite of passage in Dublin, Ireland. My travel buddy and chose The Oliver St. John Gogarty, The Auld Dubliner, The Temple Bar (of course,) and The Quays Bar. AKA the pubs pictured on the touristy postcard I...
Dublin Castle, Dublin, Ireland
The skies above Dublin may often be grey but the grass at Dubh Linn Gardens couldn't be greener. My intro to this area started with a stroll through The Dublin Castle (the stone building in the far side of the photo to the left) and ended at one...
Twilfit House, 57 Jervis St, North City, Dublin 1, D01 R2P0, Ireland
With its tumultuous history, the Irish often had nothing but stories, tales, and conversations to carry their legacies forward. The tradition of magic, wonder, and imagination has been a gift passed from one generation to the next. As evident in...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights