Collected by Jill Parker
11-13 Suffolk St, Dublin 2, Ireland
About twelve years ago I lived in Dublin, where I studied literature at Trinity College. The reading lists were long, and as such, I had a lot of time to read books over cups of tea and pints of cider. One of my favorite places to grab a bite was...
47-48 Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 N725, Ireland
A Temple Bar crawl is practically a rite of passage in Dublin, Ireland. My travel buddy and chose The Oliver St. John Gogarty, The Auld Dubliner, The Temple Bar (of course,) and The Quays Bar. AKA the pubs pictured on the touristy postcard I...
Dublin Castle, Dame St, Dublin, Ireland
The skies above Dublin may often be grey but the grass at Dubh Linn Gardens couldn't be greener. My intro to this area started with a stroll through The Dublin Castle (the stone building in the far side of the photo to the left) and ended at one...
Twilfit House Jervis St, North City, Dublin, Ireland
With its tumultuous history, the Irish often had nothing but stories, tales, and conversations to carry their legacies forward. The tradition of magic, wonder, and imagination has been a gift passed from one generation to the next. As evident in...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign