Collected by Oen Hammonds
15 Saint Stephen's Green, Dublin Southside, Dublin 2, Ireland
Hatch and Sons is tucked away opposite St Stephen's Green at number 15, between Kildare and Dawson streets. It's well worth taking the trouble to find, because this tiny little restaurant serves up simple but really tasty local Irish cuisine,...
27-28 Dawson St, Dublin, Co. Dublin City, DUBLIN 2, Ireland
A paradise of collectible and contemporary spirits awaits the serious whiskey connoisseur. The stock here includes a single malt from the tiny island of Inish Turk Beg, in handblown bottles (pictured), and an exclusive Connemara bottling aged in a...
34/35 William St S, Dublin, D02 T205, Ireland
Deft use of social media—you can tweet for a seat and get a special deal—enabled a pop-up poultry joint to settle into long-term industrial-chic digs in 2011. Atmosphere, like the menu, is minimalist. Flavors are not. The addictive qualities of...
16A D'Olier Street, Dublin, Dublin 2, Ireland
Sometimes while travelling you just need something familiar to get you through the day. I stopped in at Gallaher & Co one rainy afternoon and passed the time with a Martini and good conversation with the bartenders. Most other folks were enjoying...
2, Bewley's Cafe, 78-79 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, D02 K033, Ireland
Cold, damp days in Ireland call for places like Bewleys, where you can get a home-cooked meal and a cuppa. It was the best tea I had in Ireland, so much so that I bought some for myself and my mother to bring back to the States. We walked in and...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna