Collected by Cheryl
College Green, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
A swing and a miss. Luckily my brother-in-law Miles taught me the rules while I was in South Africa this last December. This bowler actually hit the wickets on this bowl but I don't have the battery that lets me take hundreds of photos per second...
47-48 Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 N725, Ireland
On a crisp Saturday afternoon in Dublin's Temple Bar district, I surveyed the weekly food market and its wide array of produce, prepared treats, and people. I sipped hot apple cider, bit into a chocolate hazelnut crepe, and chatted with a farmer...
Kildare St, Dublin 2, Ireland
Just down the road from its more popular neighbor, the National Gallery of Ireland, the NLE has interesting shows and fewer crowds. I recently saw an exhibition on Yeats and one on the 1913 Dublin Lockout. Even if you only have a short time, this...
Cow's Lane, Dame St, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland
This cafe offers the most delicious raspberry, apple, and chocolate chip scones you will ever taste. In addition they offer a wide variety of pastries, sandwiches, and teas. Their 2 locations in Dublin are fairly close to each other but distinct—...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico