Collected by Jessica Spiegel
1 Prospect Square, Glasnevin, Dublin, D09 CF72, Ireland
The problem with Irish bars in Dublin is that, in the downtown areas, they look exactly like the faux Irish bars found all over the world. Enter Gravediggers in Glasnevin to solve this problem. True to its name, the bar is just steps from a burial...
Cow's Ln, Dame St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland
This cafe offers the most delicious raspberry, apple, and chocolate chip scones you will ever taste. In addition they offer a wide variety of pastries, sandwiches, and teas. Their 2 locations in Dublin are fairly close to each other but distinct—...
Twilfit House, 57 Jervis St, North City, Dublin 1, D01 R2P0, Ireland
With its tumultuous history, the Irish often had nothing but stories, tales, and conversations to carry their legacies forward. The tradition of magic, wonder, and imagination has been a gift passed from one generation to the next. As evident in...
11-13 Suffolk St, Dublin 2, Ireland
About twelve years ago I lived in Dublin, where I studied literature at Trinity College. The reading lists were long, and as such, I had a lot of time to read books over cups of tea and pints of cider. One of my favorite places to grab a bite was...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 4Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years