Collected by Holly Cartwright
47-48 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland
On Saturday nights most of the streets are pedestrian-only, live music spills into the streets, and the frothy stout flows free. Locals are spoiled in that they can revel on these ancient cobbled streets as frequently as they like, while the rest...
Ballymount, Fox-And-Geese, Dublin 22, Ireland
Delicious and a wee bit bizarre ice cream flavors. Great customer service, they are more than willing to give small tastes of their ice cream and give recs for which flavors go best together. (A size small gets you two scoops). We got brown bread...
Merrion Street Upper, Dublin 2, Ireland
Look no further than the Merrion Hotel for one of the finest hotels in Europe! A fantastic location and close to all of Dublin's great attractions, pubs and more. The staff is top-notch and available to meet all of your needs!
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna