Collected by Holly Cartwright
47-48 Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 N725, Ireland
On Saturday nights most of the streets are pedestrian-only, live music spills into the streets, and the frothy stout flows free. Locals are spoiled in that they can revel on these ancient cobbled streets as frequently as they like, while the rest...
Ballymount, Fox-And-Geese, Dublin 22, Ireland
Delicious and a wee bit bizarre ice cream flavors. Great customer service, they are more than willing to give small tastes of their ice cream and give recs for which flavors go best together. (A size small gets you two scoops). We got brown bread...
Merrion Street Upper, Dublin 2, Ireland
Look no further than the Merrion Hotel for one of the finest hotels in Europe! A fantastic location and close to all of Dublin's great attractions, pubs and more. The staff is top-notch and available to meet all of your needs!
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now