Collected by Tamika Person
Cow's Ln, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland
This cafe offers the most delicious raspberry, apple, and chocolate chip scones you will ever taste. In addition they offer a wide variety of pastries, sandwiches, and teas. Their 2 locations in Dublin are fairly close to each other but distinct—...
16A D'Olier Street, Dublin, Ireland
Sometimes while travelling you just need something familiar to get you through the day. I stopped in at Gallaher & Co one rainy afternoon and passed the time with a Martini and good conversation with the bartenders. Most other folks were enjoying...
22 Henry St, North City, Dublin, D01 XF59, Ireland
Delicious restaurant in downtown Dublin. Recommended to us by a local streetwear company owner, (Project A for those of you wondering). Reasonably priced, delicious food, many locals. Steaks and family style dinners are the name of the game here....
11-13 Suffolk St, Dublin 2, Ireland
About twelve years ago I lived in Dublin, where I studied literature at Trinity College. The reading lists were long, and as such, I had a lot of time to read books over cups of tea and pints of cider. One of my favorite places to grab a bite was...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022