Collected by Tamika Person
Cow's Ln, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland
This cafe offers the most delicious raspberry, apple, and chocolate chip scones you will ever taste. In addition they offer a wide variety of pastries, sandwiches, and teas. Their 2 locations in Dublin are fairly close to each other but distinct—...
16A D'Olier Street, Dublin, Dublin 2, Ireland
Sometimes while travelling you just need something familiar to get you through the day. I stopped in at Gallaher & Co one rainy afternoon and passed the time with a Martini and good conversation with the bartenders. Most other folks were enjoying...
22 Henry St, North City, Dublin 1, Ireland
Delicious restaurant in downtown Dublin. Recommended to us by a local streetwear company owner, (Project A for those of you wondering). Reasonably priced, delicious food, many locals. Steaks and family style dinners are the name of the game here....
11-13 Suffolk St, Dublin 2, Ireland
About twelve years ago I lived in Dublin, where I studied literature at Trinity College. The reading lists were long, and as such, I had a lot of time to read books over cups of tea and pints of cider. One of my favorite places to grab a bite was...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States