Collected by Eric Palmehn
Phoenix Park, Dublin, Ireland
Phoenix Park has something for everybody. You can rent bikes at the park entrance, take your car or walk in. The park is so big, it has room for the residences of President of Ireland, the American Ambassador and the Dublin zoo! There are also...
Twilfit House, 57 Jervis St, North City, Dublin, D01 R2P0, Ireland
With its tumultuous history, the Irish often had nothing but stories, tales, and conversations to carry their legacies forward. The tradition of magic, wonder, and imagination has been a gift passed from one generation to the next. As evident in...
Curved St, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland
Are you a fan of U2, Sinead O'Connor, or just Irish musicians in general? If so, follow Dublin's hip party crowd to the Temple Bar area and take a photo in front of the Wall of Fame, a tribute to some of Ireland's favorite musical pioneers. Then...
47-48 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland
A Temple Bar crawl is practically a rite of passage in Dublin, Ireland. My travel buddy and chose The Oliver St. John Gogarty, The Auld Dubliner, The Temple Bar (of course,) and The Quays Bar. AKA the pubs pictured on the touristy postcard I...
Bow St, Smithfield Village, Dublin 7, Ireland
Learn what it takes to make a good bottle of Irish Whiskey! The hourlong tour is educational and entertaining, with stories of the distillery founders and workers long gone, and it ends with a sampling of Jameson whiskey. (You get to try it...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December