Collected by Shawn Cogan
Twilfit House Jervis St, North City, Dublin, Ireland
With its tumultuous history, the Irish often had nothing but stories, tales, and conversations to carry their legacies forward. The tradition of magic, wonder, and imagination has been a gift passed from one generation to the next. As evident in...
Cow's Lane, Dame St, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland
This cafe offers the most delicious raspberry, apple, and chocolate chip scones you will ever taste. In addition they offer a wide variety of pastries, sandwiches, and teas. Their 2 locations in Dublin are fairly close to each other but distinct—...
Carton Demesne, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, W23 PE02, Ireland
I couldn't believe that you could drive just 14 miles outside of Dublin and arrive at this country sanctuary, but this serene spot is only 20 minutes from the bustling city center. Carton House is a hotel, spa, and golf course converted from a...
Brockagh, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
While I'm usually not a fan of organized tours, our quick trip to Dublin had me looking for the most efficient way to see some of the Irish countryside without the luxury of time to explore too far outside of the city. Enter Wild Wicklow Tours. We...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Art Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter