Dubai/Abu Dhabi: Mar '15
Collected by Shadé Akanbi
Al Shindagha Rd,Al Shindagha, Bur Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Before Emiratis settled in cities such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi after the discovery of oil, they were nomadic Bedouin, moving between the coastal fishing villages where they settled in winter and the inland oases of Al Ain and Liwa and mountain...
Oud Metha near Lamcy Plaza - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Lemongrass Thai has a reputation for authentic flavors and a friendly atmosphere—a great option for families. If you're in the mood for a taste of international cuisine in this cosmopolitan city, Lemongrass can satisfy your craving.
Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum Building, Al Falah Road, - Opp. Mashreq Bank, Al Al Souk Al Kabeer - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The UAE is one of the most multicultural countries in the world and its largest city Dubai the most cosmopolitan. Indians make up one of the largest population groups and have a long history in Dubai dating to its early years as a tiny trading...
Shop 116, Souk Madinat Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
With its meandering canals, lantern-lit corridors, and labyrinth of treasures, Souq Madinat Jumeriah is a fitting setting for top-notch Thai food in Dubai. Step aboard an abra (water taxi) and be whisked to Pad Thai for alfresco dining. Here both...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles