Dubai’s biggest attractions outside the glitzy tourist zones are the Deira Gold Souk and Deira Spice Souk. Their overflowing shops can entertain visitors for hours. Bring your bargaining skills to get the right price for the stunning...
This top Middle Eastern restaurant and food market has branches in the famous Dubai and Wafi malls. Wafi Gourmet is bursting with fresh breads, olives, spices and the scent of Arabic coffee. Takeout is available, so you can pick up some...
Go off the beaten path to find this huge souvenir bazaar that sprawls across four warehouses. The Antique Museum is packed with all manner of merchandise: old Arabic lamps, tea sets, furniture and handicrafts, as well as cool bric-a-brac...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December