Formerly known as Bastakiya, the Al-Fahidi Historical Neighborhood was preserved in the mid-2000s amid the city's rush to modernize. As you wander around this district off Dubai Creek, you'll see teahouses, art galleries and private...
Two architectural wonders helped put Dubai on the map: the Burj Al Arab hotel, which resembles the sail of a ship out on the gulf waters, and the Palm Jumeirah, a residential development on a manmade archipelago that fans out in the...
This city south of Dubai is dominated by the jagged peak of 1,340-meter (4,400-foot) Mount Hafīt. Al-Ain is home to a number of UNESCO Cultural Sites, including the restored 1891 Al-Jahili Fort and the Al-Qattara Fort, now used...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum