Formerly known as Bastakiya, the Al-Fahidi Historical Neighborhood was preserved in the mid-2000s amid the city's rush to modernize. As you wander around this district off Dubai Creek, you'll see teahouses, art galleries and private...
Two architectural wonders helped put Dubai on the map: the Burj Al Arab hotel, which resembles the sail of a ship out on the gulf waters, and the Palm Jumeirah, a residential development on a manmade archipelago that fans out in the...
This city south of Dubai is dominated by the jagged peak of 1,340-meter (4,400-foot) Mount Hafīt. Al-Ain is home to a number of UNESCO Cultural Sites, including the restored 1891 Al-Jahili Fort and the Al-Qattara Fort, now used...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna