Formerly known as Bastakiya, the Al-Fahidi Historical Neighborhood was preserved in the mid-2000s amid the city's rush to modernize. As you wander around this district off Dubai Creek, you'll see teahouses, art galleries and private...
Two architectural wonders helped put Dubai on the map: the Burj Al Arab hotel, which resembles the sail of a ship out on the gulf waters, and the Palm Jumeirah, a residential development on a manmade archipelago that fans out in the...
This city south of Dubai is dominated by the jagged peak of 1,340-meter (4,400-foot) Mount Hafīt. Al-Ain is home to a number of UNESCO Cultural Sites, including the restored 1891 Al-Jahili Fort and the Al-Qattara Fort, now used...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May