Formerly known as Bastakiya, the Al-Fahidi Historical Neighborhood was preserved in the mid-2000s amid the city's rush to modernize. As you wander around this district off Dubai Creek, you'll see teahouses, art galleries and private...
Two architectural wonders helped put Dubai on the map: the Burj Al Arab hotel, which resembles the sail of a ship out on the gulf waters, and the Palm Jumeirah, a residential development on a manmade archipelago that fans out in the...
This city south of Dubai is dominated by the jagged peak of 1,340-meter (4,400-foot) Mount Hafīt. Al-Ain is home to a number of UNESCO Cultural Sites, including the restored 1891 Al-Jahili Fort and the Al-Qattara Fort, now used...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2TechUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 4News and OpeningsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Art7 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings