Formerly known as Bastakiya, the Al-Fahidi Historical Neighborhood was preserved in the mid-2000s amid the city's rush to modernize. As you wander around this district off Dubai Creek, you'll see teahouses, art galleries and private...
Two architectural wonders helped put Dubai on the map: the Burj Al Arab hotel, which resembles the sail of a ship out on the gulf waters, and the Palm Jumeirah, a residential development on a manmade archipelago that fans out in the...
This city south of Dubai is dominated by the jagged peak of 1,340-meter (4,400-foot) Mount Hafīt. Al-Ain is home to a number of UNESCO Cultural Sites, including the restored 1891 Al-Jahili Fort and the Al-Qattara Fort, now used...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter