Collected by Michaela Trimble, AFAR Ambassador
Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The Archive in Safa Park is probably the coolest place around to sip at a coffee and brush up on your North African and Middle Eastern literature. Not only does it boast a full-service cafe, The Archive also hosts musical concerts, art & pottery...
17, The Iridium Building, Umm-e- Suqeim Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Whether you want to explore the stretch of sand dunes 40 minutes outside of Dubai or visit the largest expanse of uninhabited desert in the world, known as the Empty Quarter, a desert safari is the way to do it. There are any number of tour...
Villa 596 Jumeirah Road, Umm Suqeim 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
If you're looking for designer brands, vintage clothes, and shoes, then look no further than Garderobe—for the ladies, there's a carefully curated inventory to suit a wide range of tastes, and for guys who aren't quite sure what size their loved...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter