Collected by Bashar Samara
Al Seyahi St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
If the viewing platform from the 122nd floor of the Burj Khalifa doesn’t induce vertigo, why not jump out of a perfectly good airplane at Skydive Dubai? The view of the Palm Jumeirah from 13,000 feet up will literally take your breath...
Jumeirah Street, Next to Burj Al Arab، Jumeirah 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai is known for doing things on a grander and bigger scale, and Wild Wadi Waterpark is no exception. When it was built, it had the tallest water slide outside of North America. That slide has since been replaced, but Wild Wadi is wilder than...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys