Collected by Melissa Bryan
St. 5 and 20 - دبي - United Arab Emirates
If art and skateboarding had a baby in the Middle East, it would be called Tashkeel. Only in Dubai could such a cross-cultural affair create such a striking beauty as a skate ramp made in the shape of the Arabic language itself - in this case with...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter