Collected by Eliana
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Everything is bigger in Dubai, and this aquarium is no exception to that rule. With offerings like glass bottom boat tours, cage snorkeling, and shark diving, it's perhaps among the most interactive aquarium's out there as well! Still, if you'd...
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai's latest entry in the cultural scene is the gleaming new opera house, built in the shadow of the Burj Khalifa. The auditorium is lovely, with wonderful leather seats, and state-of-the-art acoustics. The experience of swanning across the...
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Two architectural wonders helped put Dubai on the map: the Burj Al Arab hotel, which resembles the sail of a ship out on the gulf waters, and the Palm Jumeirah, a residential development on a manmade archipelago that fans out in the...
4 17th St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Alserkal Avenue runs through an industrial area in Dubai where you'll find the core of the city's art scene inside a group of warehouses. The galleries and exhibition spaces here are a must-see for art lovers and those who...
17, The Iridium Building, Umm-e - Umm Suqeim St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Whether you want to explore the stretch of sand dunes 40 minutes outside of Dubai or visit the largest expanse of uninhabited desert in the world, known as the Empty Quarter, a desert safari is the way to do it. There are any number of tour...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands