Collected by Baxter Jackson, AFAR Local Expert
Crescent Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The Atlantis Hotel is the focal point of Dubai's giant cluster of man-made isthmuses that jut out into the Persian Gulf. Even if you can't afford to stay at this spectacular hotel, you can still go see what the decadent expat lifestyle feels like...
Jebel ali, Al Muntazah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Where else but Dubai could you find a church, a mosque, and a Sikh temple side by side? Thanks to just this juxtaposition in Jebel Ali (a suburb of Dubai), the locals have dubbed the area Religion City. Of particular interest is the...
Al Ghelaan Street - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
After spending an afternoon baking under the Arabian sun on Dubai’s Kite Beach, nothing quite satisfies an appetite like a Wagyu beef slider served up seaside. Salt started out as a roving food truck and fans had to check its...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now