Collected by Barbara Allen
31 28 B St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
In the old days before the discovery of oil, the Bedouin lived on a simple diet of camel's milk, dates, seafood when they were on the coast, and goat meat when they were inland. Camel's milk has always been sold beside fresh cow's milk in UAE...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now