Collected by Theresa Wines
Al Karama - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The crunchy lentil vada and Chennai-style sambar at Woodlands are flavors that have stood the test of time in this rapidly changing city. Long-time residents who know their South Indian fare still flock to this 30+ year old hidden gem in Karama,...
Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, Madinat Jumeirah - Jumeira Road, Umm Suqeim 3 - دبي - United Arab Emirates
During the many years I lived in Dubai, I must have sipped drinks on the wide, breezy veranda of Bahri Bar hundreds of times. It was the bar I took my many visitors to Dubai—from my Mum to my old school friends—on their first night in the city and...
Jumeirah Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah - King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Street, Umm Suqeim 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
For a bar located in Al Qasr, one of Dubai's most luxurious hotels, Koubba remains something of a secret. While it may not be Dubai's most buzziest bar, it's arguably one of its most romantic and makes a lovely spot for a pre-dinner cocktail or...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna