Collected by Theresa Wines
Al Karama - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The crunchy lentil vada and Chennai-style sambar at Woodlands are flavors that have stood the test of time in this rapidly changing city. Long-time residents who know their South Indian fare still flock to this 30+ year old hidden gem in Karama,...
Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, Madinat Jumeirah - Jumeira Road, Umm Suqeim 3 - دبي - United Arab Emirates
During the many years I lived in Dubai, I must have sipped drinks on the wide, breezy veranda of Bahri Bar hundreds of times. It was the bar I took my many visitors to Dubai—from my Mum to my old school friends—on their first night in the city and...
Jumeirah Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah - King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Street, Umm Suqeim 3 - دبي - United Arab Emirates
For a bar located in Al Qasr, one of Dubai's most luxurious hotels, Koubba remains something of a secret. While it may not be Dubai's buzziest bar, it's arguably one of its most romantic and makes a lovely spot for a pre-dinner cocktail or...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind