Collected by Yulia Denisyuk
26 34 St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Going to markets has an air of excitement in the Arab World, where the souks are still the place where locals and tourists can go to meet each other, trade, and shop around for all sorts of commodities. I was lucky enough to visit the gold and...
Al Hamriya - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Its 17:45 and you are lost in a traditional souk, shopping for gold or exotic spices. From the distance you see a glimpse of the river, you slowly approach it. The river opens up and you can really take its majesty - the wind towers, the abras...
Jumeirah Beach - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The Jumeirah Beach Park is a great place to bring friends and family, with a great deal of open space for a little soccer, volleyball courts, and warm water. It's also a great place for stunning views of the city! While spending a lazy afternoon...
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Two architectural wonders helped put Dubai on the map: the Burj Al Arab hotel, which resembles the sail of a ship out on the gulf waters, and the Palm Jumeirah, a residential development on a manmade archipelago that fans out in the...
Baniyas Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai is the modern-day mekka for savvy shoppers. Your craving for luxury brands can be satisfied at the world's largest Dubai Mall or the Mall of the Emirates. For a more authentic experience, choose the centuries-old Deira souks instead. Deira...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys