Collected by Joshua Nye
Al Hamriya - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Its 17:45 and you are lost in a traditional souk, shopping for gold or exotic spices. From the distance you see a glimpse of the river, you slowly approach it. The river opens up and you can really take its majesty - the wind towers, the abras...
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Very little of Dubai would be considered “old”, but the Dubai Museum, housed in a former fort, is a good introduction to the city 100 years ago. While walking around houses and boats from the early 20th century, it’s a little jarring to hear the...
Al Qudra Road, Opposite Endurance City - Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Just 70 Km from Dubai, driving through a desert road, suddenly you come up to this beautiful oasis resort. Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa provides elegant accommodations with an authentic, luxurious Arabic ambiance and comfort. The bedroom...
26 34 St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
I was lucky enough to visit the gold and spice souks in Dubai with an Arabic-speaking friend who helped me talk the shop owners down on everything from fabric and pillowcases to dried roses and cinnamon sticks. We were impressed by the...
17, The Iridium Building, Umm-e - Umm Suqeim St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Get away from the "City of Gold" for a fun adventure in the sand dunes of Dubai. Jump the dunes in a jeep tour, watch the sun set and head to a stimulating bedouin camp for some mediterranean cruise, shisha smoking, and belly dancing. It gets a...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico