Collected by Joshua Nye
Al Hamriya - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Its 17:45 and you are lost in a traditional souk, shopping for gold or exotic spices. From the distance you see a glimpse of the river, you slowly approach it. The river opens up and you can really take its majesty - the wind towers, the abras...
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Al Qudra Road, Opposite Endurance City - Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Built in the style of a desert fortress near an endurance horseracing center 45 minutes from the city of Dubai, the family-friendly Bab al Shams Desert Resort & Spa wraps around an oasis and looks out over gently rolling sand dunes that guests...
26 34 St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Going to markets has an air of excitement in the Arab World, where the souks are still the place where locals and tourists can go to meet each other, trade, and shop around for all sorts of commodities. I was lucky enough to visit the gold and...
17, The Iridium Building, Umm-e- Suqeim Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Whether you want to explore the stretch of sand dunes 40 minutes outside of Dubai or visit the largest expanse of uninhabited desert in the world, known as the Empty Quarter, a desert safari is the way to do it. There are any number of tour...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys