Collected by Sarah
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
From the moment it opened Neos became my go-to bar when I wanted to impress my visitors to Dubai. From the giddy heights of this very glamorous bar on the 63rd floor of The Address hotel, one of Dubai's swankiest, they could not only watch the...
Le Meridien Mina Syahi Beach Resort & Marina Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Whether it's during the day lounging on beach beds or in the evening sipping cocktails, Barasti Beach Bar is a great place to hang out with friends. No one is going to write home about the food, but this bar proves that location, location,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna