Collected by Laura Kiniry
Al Fahidi Area, Bur Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai's souks, or open-air markets, are the best spots to haggle for everything from 22carat bracelets to essential oils. Don't be afraid to ask questions: most vendors are happy to show you how to wrap a pashmina scarf or recommend the right...
Al Musalla Rd. - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai isn't just about shopping and architecture. The Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding offers enriching and intellectually stimulating tours, meant to engage and inform visitors about Emirati history and...
Souk Al Bahar, Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
While Dubai's food scene is not often associated with local ingredients, Baker & Spice breaks the norm. The European-inspired eatery dishes out everything from spaghetti and meatballs to burgers with 'chunky chips,' but uses organic and...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time