Collected by Laura Kiniry
Al Fahidi Area, Bur Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai's souks, or open-air markets, are the best spots to haggle for everything from 22carat bracelets to essential oils. Don't be afraid to ask questions: most vendors are happy to show you how to wrap a pashmina scarf or recommend the right...
Al Musalla Rd. - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai isn't just about shopping and architecture. The Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding offers enriching and intellectually stimulating tours, meant to engage and inform visitors about Emirati history and...
Souk Al Bahar, Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
While Dubai's food scene is not often associated with local ingredients, Baker & Spice breaks the norm. The European-inspired eatery dishes out everything from spaghetti and meatballs to burgers with 'chunky chips,' but uses organic and...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May