Collected by Anjali Virmani
59 Al Rigga Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai in general wasn't the most exciting destination, however driving through sand dunes was beyond thrilling and sometimes nauseating but worth it! We ended in an oasis of great food, camel rides and some belly dancing.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village