Collected by Chris Stewart
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
There's a lot to see in Dubai, a lot of shopping malls and shisha cafes. However, the Burj Khalifa is an amazing architectural creation that offers 360-degree views of this surreal civilization in the desert. Located on the 124th level of what is...
Crescent Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The Atlantis Hotel on the Palm Jumeriah not only hosts the hottest beach party in Dubai, but the most insane snorkeling as well – in their 11.5 million liter fish tank, the largest open air aquarium in the Middle East. The 10 meter deep...
Al Barsha 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Mall of the Emirates is where Dubai meets, eats, entertains, and goes ski driving. In summer the temperatures outside are so warm, if you stay there or have a stay over—here is where to meet. Most of the hotels offer a shuttle. For breakfast,...
Jumeirah Street, Next to Burj Al Arab، Jumeirah 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai is known for doing things on a grander and bigger scale, and Wild Wadi Waterpark is no exception. When it was built, it had the tallest water slide outside of North America. That slide has since been replaced, but Wild Wadi is wilder than...
Business Bay - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
If you're looking to get across town quickly, or are just keen on skyline views, take the Dubai Metro. There are now two lines, the Red Line and the Green Line, which cater to a large part of the city, ranging from the airport to Mina Jebel Ali....
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign