Dry Creek Wine Tasting
Collected by William Bankert
31 Wharf 1 # 1, Monterey, CA 93940, USA
Caramel coating and confetti toppings hide crispy apples for those desiring a sweet hunt. At this carnival candy store on Monterey's Fisherman's wharf, satisfy your sweet tooth with these apples, salt water taffy, and homemade fudge.
Petaluma Ave, Sebastopol, CA 95472, USA
Yes, those are freshly picked Zinfandel grapes sprawled dead on the ground, oh so unceremoniously. Unseen behind me is the back trailer of a semi truck on its' side. So heartbreaking , especially after tasting what could have been. IMHO this...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village