Driving the Great Ocean Road
Collected by Nicole Smith
23 The Esplanade, Torquay VIC 3228, Australia
The smell of the sea breeze crosses the road and flows into the restaurant as diners enjoy their brunch. By day it's a classy but fairly casual restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner options, but as the sun begins to set it's -the- place...
Bells Beach VIC 3228, Australia
Standing from the top of the cliff surfers are dots racing through the water, the sound of the waves crashing into the sand cacophonous within the closed bay. 'Welcome to Bells Beach' the sign reads, the beach known internationally as one of the...
13 Federal St, Aireys Inlet VIC 3231, Australia
There are dozens of small towns situated on the Great Ocean Road - some with just one main road, a general store and a petrol station. Most people dismiss them and drive straight through, but in each of these towns there is at least one hidden...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico