Collected by AFAR Explorer
Erg Chebbi, Morocco
Going off the grid still promises breathtaking adventures, but no longer means needing to rough it with accommodations of the pitch-your-own-tent variety. Adventure outfitters continue to up the ante with facilities and tour offerings that deliver...
Miami Beach, FL, USA
Each February the South Beach Wine and Food Festival takes over the white-sand shores of Miami Beach. Presented by the Food Network, celebrity chefs whip up delicious dishes for a star-studded audience. The next festival is scheduled for Feb....
Km 4.5, Carretera Tulum-Boca Paila, Zona Costera Tulum, 77780 Mexico, Q.R., Mexico
Papaya Playa Project, in keeping with its natural surroundings, is low-key and laid-back. Opened in 2011, the hotel's founders conceived of the property as a place where “like-minded creatives” could slow down and connect with one...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun