Collected by Florence
After crossing Russia by train from Finland, we entered Mongolia, a country we had both always dreamed about. We were lucky enough to stay in several gers (yurts) and spent our time looking for folk music and learning as much as we could about the...
Gornergrat, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
Halfway down the run from Gornegrat to Riffleberg, skiers come upon an igloo village, one of seven built every season in the Alps and Pyrenees. It takes about 2,700 hours to create one village, including the ice-sculpted bar. Inflatable balloons...
Sabi Sand Reserve, Mpumalanga, 1242, South Africa
Tennis, swimming, stargazing, and photography classes are standard summer camp activities here. Guests can also view elephants or hippos from a treehouse lookout. Rope bridges connect the 11 canopy suites of the Safari Lodge, recently updated with...
This new tented eco-camp just opened on the shores of Lake Naivasha. It has 16 luxury tented camps and 5 bungalows. I've stayed here several times and marvel at the level of service, the quality of the food, and the location. Boat rides on Lake...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico