Collected by Florence
After crossing Russia by train from Finland, we entered Mongolia, a country we had both always dreamed about. We were lucky enough to stay in several gers (yurts) and spent our time looking for folk music and learning as much as we could about the...
Gornergrat, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
A trip up to the Gornergrat provides the best view of the Matterhorn without ripping a huge hole in your wallet. For less than 10 Francs, we were able to ride the lift up to Gornergrat and see one of the most spectacular views. At the top there is...
Sabie, 1260, South Africa
Tennis, swimming, stargazing, and photography classes are standard summer camp activities here. Guests can also view elephants or hippos from a treehouse lookout. Rope bridges connect the 11 canopy suites of the Safari Lodge, recently updated with...
This new tented eco-camp just opened on the shores of Lake Naivasha. It has 16 luxury tented camps and 5 bungalows. I've stayed here several times and marvel at the level of service, the quality of the food, and the location. Boat rides on Lake...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights