Collected by Pamela Bórquez
Muze Yolu Cad. No:36/1 Goreme, 50180 Göreme Belediyesi/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
For a truly spectacular experience that will take your breath away - take a smooth ride hot air ballooning over the cave city & fairy chimneys in Cappodica, Turkey! There are many balloons that take off at the same time each morning adding to the...
Alemdar Mh., Yerebatan Cd. 1/3, 34410 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
A city as ancient as Istanbul has many layers of history, and you’ll have to go below the surface to see the Basilica Cistern, the largest of the underground cisterns. Built in the sixth century for the Byzantine emperor Justinian, the...
Av. João Luiz Alves, 378 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22291-090, Brazil
While in Rio you must go to Sugarloaf Mountain. It has beautiful views of the entire city. I went on a day that was misty and cloudy and was a little disappointed that I couldn't see the Christ the Redeemer statue from the mountain, but soon the...
Av. El Cerro 722, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Located in the tranquil tree-shaded setting at the base of the San Cristóbal hill, this classic Chilean restaurant is a favorite with local families, particularly for the long Sunday lunches on their balmy terrace. Traditional Chilean fare such as...
Av. Pedro de Valdivia 210, Providencia, Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Ask any Santiaguino the best sandwich they've ever had and they will wax on about el lomito. Marinated pork slow-roasted, shaved, and piled high onto a sandwich with copious amounts of mashed avocado, homemade mayo, and tomato slices--beer on the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna